Greetings everyone, this is Layla speaking.
Due of some unfortunate circumstances, we gotta change some projects.
- We lost our Kagami no Miko Ayaka raws, therefore, if anyone has the raws, kindly send them to us. (Yes, I am talking about the filesonic/uploadstation dead links.)
Therefore, it will be transfer to our future projects until someone give us their raws.
- I do not think we will bother with Devil's Cinderella; The raws are in extremely bad quality. Good luck with another group doing it.
- We have great raws of Bell's Princess until volume 2. Volume 3's raws aren't really that good. When we finish volume 2, if by any chance we do not have any good raws of vol.3+, we will put the project on hiatus.
And now the good news.
We decided to replace those projects with another ones. You might recognize some of them.
- Shinobi yoru Koi wa Kusemono, by Kirishima Sou of raven;od. It is a shoujo/reverse harem with many bishies and a strong female lead. We have all the 3 volumes in perfect quality but this one really needs a translator.
- Deimos no Hanayome: Saishuushou, by Ikeda Etsuko. It is a sequel to the popular old-school shoujo Deimos no Hanayome that has been picked by the lovely Friendship Scans. The whole story-telling is episodic stories, therefore, full knowledge of the prequel isn't that necessary. We have perfect raws of this as well.
- 87 Clockers, by Ninomiya Tomoko, creator of the popular Nodame Cantabile. 1 volume is released so far, so it won't be such a difficult task. Raws are also in perfect quality.
- Umi no Kishidan, by Togawa Mitomo. This one is a long shoujo, (17 volumes) and we mainly need a chinese translator for it.
We also consider to do,
Godeath - Megami no Ketsumyaku - But we need raws of chapter 3, we have the other chapters.
Naki Shoujo no Tame no Pavane - We have until volume 3.
Glass Mask - Perhaps? It will be a long project though, but we will start from volume 38 or so.
If you are interested in any of those titles or you have any raws, just send an email.
Be a staff now. Thank you for reading.
CommentsNo comments yet
Suivre le flux RSS des commentaires